Zenith bank transfer code to another bank makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
Zenith Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones.
With Zenith Bank money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code to Another Bank
With Zenith Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of 100, 000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N3, 000 daily.
Facts About Zenith Bank Transfer Code to Another Bank
- The service is open to all Zenith bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Zenith Bank Transfer USSD to Another Bank
- To transfer money from your Zenith bank account, dial *966*Amount*Account Number# and follow the on-screen command to complete transaction. For example you want to transfer N20,000 – dial *966*20000*0056738973#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Code
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *966*Amount*Phone Number# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *966*2000*08035678342# and send.
We hope this information is helpful to you? if yes, kindly share with friends via the social media buttons below. Meanwhile if you have any question concerning this post kindly let us know immediately.
Thanks for reading