WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal – recruitment.waec.com.ng
This is to alert the general public that the the West African Examinations Council have formally open their recruitment portal for 2022 recruitment. If you have any passion of working with this body then you should make the most of this opportunity. See how to apply for WAEC Recruitment 2022 below.
This article will help you provide vital information on WAEC Recruitment 2022. The question here is do you have what it takes to get the job? if yes, proceed further.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the WAEC recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise.
Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters.
Members of the public are therefore urged to report to WAEC any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorized portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements 2022.
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2022.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for WAEC job:
- Visit WAEC login portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Follow the instructions on the WAEC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
WAEC Registration Closing Date.
The closing date or deadline for WAEC Recruitment/Registration is officially announced.
Application closes on Tuesday, 7th June, 2022.
To stay updated on the latest news about WAEC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.