UNN Acceptance Fee for 2020/2021 – Diploma Admission
The amount to be paid as an acceptance fee by the candidates offered admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session and the procedure for the payment of the acceptance fee.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session that they are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer.
UNN Diploma Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your form number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Form Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
NOTE: If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
If you have any question concerning UNN Acceptance Fee 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.