UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form below…
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to notify the general public that UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form is out online. The screening exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session will hold for candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their first choice, with a minimum score of 150 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
Cut-off mark is 150. Cost is N2000. Registration begins Sept. 6th – 19th. Screening holds September 20th – 25th. See full details below;
Recommended: UNIPORT Post UTME Past Question and Answers | Download [.pdf] Free
Please note that UNIPORT Post-UTME registration continues till further notice.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Date
DATE FACULTY/PROGRAMME 8:00am – 2:oopm
Monday, 20th September, 2021 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 21st September, 2021 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 23rd September, 2021 Engineering Education
Friday, 24th September, 2021 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 25th September, 2021 Medicine and Surgery
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
Candidates are expected to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedure.
Monday, 6th September, 2021 – Sunday, 19th September, 2021
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip,
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
That has been the information gathered by our team. Hope it meet what you looked for.