UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Are you a newly admitted candidates of the University of Delta (UNIDEL)? if yes, the management of the institution wishes to let you know that the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and payment procedure has been published. See UNIDEL Acceptance Fee below.
This information is mainly for all candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Delta (UNIDEL) undergraduate degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution has published the guidelines for the payment of their acceptance fee.
Check: UNIDEL Admission List
UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Below are the procedures for payment of acceptance fee by admitted students:
(A) PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(B) PAYMENT OPTIONS:
CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.