UNIABUJA Post UTME / DE Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), has officially released their Post UTME/ DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UNIABUJA Post UTME Form below.
The authority of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021 online.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always re query your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then re query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact email@example.com
If you have any question concerning UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.