UNIABUJA Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) various DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their UNIABUJA admission status online.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the 2022/2023 academic session admission list.
Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
- Go to the UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2022/2023 admission status.
SEE ALSO: UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIABUJA prospective student can also check their admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.