UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out | 2nd Invitation
This is to inform the general public that online sale of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is ongoing. Only the candidates that made UMYU their first choice of institution in the last UTME and scored the prescribed cut-off mark are invited to apply. See the requirements and how to obtain UMYU post UTME form below.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The online registration for UMYU post UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form
UMYU Online Registration commences on Wednesday 23rd February 2022.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you need more updates on UMYU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022, kindly drop your email in the comment section below and we will do well to keep you updated.