UITH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form – 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) has officially released their Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain UITH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested candidates can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Post Basic Nursing Ophthalmic Diploma Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1-year post-registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of speciality.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- 12 Calendar months, commencing from November 2021
- Limited accommodation is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
CLOSING DATE: Will be announced
SELECTION/INTERVIEW DATES: Will be announced
How to Apply for UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 09075225670, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
For further enquiries, contact any of the following
Shuaib K.O. (Mrs)
08035902426, 08061743370, 08061753242
If you have any question concerning University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.