UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
The postgraduate applications for admission into Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session have been reopened and will be closed on the 20th February 2022.
This is to inform all intending candidates that Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto has officially released their Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / PhD for those that could be upgraded to PhD.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission
Application forms are available for sale online at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted. Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicant should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- The screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into PhD, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for the Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
If you have any question concerning UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.