University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) Post Basic Critical Care Nursing School Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out.
This is to inform all intending candidates that University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) has officially released their Post Basic Critical Care Nursing School Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain UATH Post Basic Nursing School Admission Form below.
UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing School Admission Requirements
A qualified applicant must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’ level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings. (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing School Admission
1. The application form can be obtained at the school complex OR online.
2. Interested applicant will pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N7,200) through REMITA and N200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK.
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE:
1. Go to www.remita.net
2.Click on “Pay TSA & State, then ‘Pay Federal Government of Nigeria’.
3. Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
4. Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
5. Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
6. Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form while following the instructions accordingly.
Closing date for sales of form: 16th May, 2022.
TO FILL-IN THE FORM ONLINE:
1. Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
8. For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519 and 08036767591 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact anyone except through the phone numbers and email displayed above.
THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY / 19TH MAY, 2022 – WRITTEN EXAMINATION
FRIDAY / 20TH MAY, 2022 – ORAL EXAMINATION
THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
8:00AM EACH DAY
- Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practicing license, original and photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment; and a recent passport photograph.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.