United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Finacle Service Management
- To manage and ensure availability of Finacle Application to users at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor Finacle Production services in Nigeria and the subsidiaries, and respond to alerts triggered by all the available monitoring tools.
- Monitor all in-country Finacle servers real-time and review reports from the countries to identify and apply all necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure critical logs are archived periodically as configured on Production servers.
- Carry out periodic services maintenance to improve performance of Finacle.
- Ensure availability of all Finacle Test environments for stakeholders.
- Deploy all Production patches.
- Download all Finacle generic patches periodically as delivered by Infosystem.
- Ensure testing of released patches is conducted.
- Obtain approval of Change Control Board to deploy to production.
- Deploy patches to Production in a controlled manner.
- Deploy Finacle custom fixes as requested by the application developers.
- Apply all Finacle Configuration changes as approved.
- Install new Finacle instances for testing, simulation, as and when required.
- Deploy Finacle backup servers to subsidiaries in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide Integration Support.
- Handle configuration and Integration of third-party applications to Finacle.
- Provide Connect24 and Finacle Integrator (FI) support to all third-party application owners and vendors.
- Ensure optimal channels transaction processing by Finacle interfaces.
- Ensure stand-in server (CSIS) is continuously synchronized with Finacle Core.
- Ensure all changes on Production are replicated to Disaster Recovery (DR) site and in-country servers.
- Schedule and execute annual Fail-over Tests to the DR site in Rack Center for all Finacle environments bank-wide.
- Schedule and execute annual Finacle BCP Tests for all in-country servers in line with regulatory requirements in the relevant subsidiaries.
- Resolve issues on Finacle Core Services and channels.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues on Finacle core services and channel transactions within SLA.
- Review Finacle Logs to identify potential bottlenecks to uninterrupted service availability.
- Escalate Product bugs to the Finacle consultants (Infosys/CWG) and ensure prompt delivery of solution.
- Execute key strategic projects as assigned by the supervisors.
- Identify and implement initiatives that would enhance service delivery and internal efficiency.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Banking.
- Good knowledge of delivery channels.
- Finacle Administration/Troubleshooting techniques.
- Good knowledge of application support.
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best industry practices Strong UNIX skills.
- SQL/PL-SQL skills.
- Basic Programming/scripting skills.
- Software development skills are desirable.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information
See Also: Marketers and Sales Executives at Windsox Industries Limited