TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) has officially released their NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE Part-Time Admission
Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE Part-Time Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the above-listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings: three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credits in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
How to Apply for TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233
If you have any question concerning Tai Solarin College of Education NCE Part-Time Admission Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.