This is to inform the general public of the on going recuitment at Law and Visas, an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years and it is a leading firm in Immigration Services. Take a look at the job details, qualifications, requirements amd how to apply for this job position.
Job Title: Social Media Executive / Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re now hiring seasoned Social Media Officer help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a great team, Law and Visas is a great place to grow your career.
- You would be required to have good IT skills – Microsoft Packages and Internet. You would be required to conduct basic research and findings with the use of the internet.
- You would be required to think outside the box and work with little supervision. Hence multi-tasking and a flexible approach to managing one’s work schedule are essentials. Full training will be provided.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote the company.
- Collaborating with the company and sister companies to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Research industry-related topics and trends.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement e.g. comments and shares.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content e.g. conversion and bounce rates.
- Update our websites content as needed.
- Coordinating with different departments like the Design team, Business development team, to get the ideas executed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has 2 years of experience in content/copy/social media writing Fresher’s are also welcome
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copy writer or similar role
- Has a Portfolio of published articles/Content
- Has Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Have Time-management skills.
- Have familiarity with SEO.
- Can Develop creative and well-thought-out social media ideas/strategies for a number of Impact Guru handles
- Has Managed and grown social media presence through channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, TikTok, Quora etc. in the past/currently.
- Can stay up-to-date with the latest social media practices and trends.
- Can ensure our brand makes a relevant online presence and stands out in the online space.
- Can measure the success of the social media campaigns by monitoring and reporting on the performance of the posts and audience reactions.
- Is adept at handling and understanding various social media platforms
- Has Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideator, Creator, Coordinator, Analyzer, Daily-Learner.
N80,000 monthly + Bonus pay monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.