The Birnin Kebbi School of Nursing Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers have been published on this page. Candidates preparing for the Birnin Kebbi School of Nursing Entrance Examination can now access past questions on this page.
It should be noted that the Birnin Kebbi School of Nursing Past Questions provides significant benefits to students preparing for this entrance examination, including the following:
- For starters, it informs you about the scope of the examination.
- As a result, you will not be surprised by the examination questions.
- Hence, you will not require assistance; rather, you will be self-assured.
- ‣ Furthermore, you will not experience exam fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will come from.
- It also prepares you ahead.
- Finally, it instructs you on how to answer exam technical questions.
Nursing School Sample Past Questions and Answers
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity?
(A) displacement, acceleration
(B) potential energy, work
(C) speed, power
(D)kinetic energy, force
(E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then
(D) increases by 0.05 times
(E) decreases by 0.05 times
How to Download Birnin Kebbi School of Nursing Past Questions & Answers
The cost of the newly updated Birnin Kebbi School Nursing Past Questions and Answers is 2,000 NGN.
Pay to our Bank account and get it through your WhatsApp or email address.
See the payment details below.
Account Number: 0725390150
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Emmanuel Essien
Electronic Transfer Acceptable
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name or your account name, (3) amount paid to 08033678603
Assurance Of Delivery
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 08033678603. Thanks for your patronage.