Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli who was born on 13 May of 1993 is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Chelsea and the Belgium national team.
The Belgian international actually began his senior club career playing for Anderlecht, where he won a Belgian Pro League title and finished as the league’s top goalscorer. In 2011, he joined Chelsea in a transfer worth £10 million (€12 million), but limited playing time resulted in loans to West Bromwich Albion and Everton; in 2014, Lukaku signed with Everton in a then club-record transfer worth £28 million (€32 million) on a permanent basis with , going on to finish as the league’s second-top goalscorer. He also scored 15 goals for Everton during his loan stint with the squad. After Everton signed him, he then signed a five-year £20.8 million contract with the Toffees.
According to his career statistics, it has been presented that on November 21, 2015, Lukaku became the fifth player under 23 years of age to score at least 50 Premier League goals as he joined the likes of Robbie Fowler, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Belgian international subsequently due to his tremendous performance, signed with Manchester United in a transfer worth £75 million (€88 million), but after a breakdown in relations with the club, Lukaku departed for Inter Milan in 2019 in a club-record deal worth €80 million (£68.1 million), and won a Serie A title and Serie A Most Valuable Player.
Behold, in the 2021 summer transfer window, Romelu Lukaku made a sensational return to Chelsea in a club-record transfer worth £97.5 million (€115 million), becoming the seventh-most expensive player, the most expensive Belgian player, and the most expensive player with reference to cumulative transfer fees.
As per the forbes report, it is claimed that the Belgium’s all-time top goalscorer, Lukaku made his senior international debut in 2010, and has represented his country at four major tournaments: the 2016 and 2020 UEFA European Championships and the 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cups; he finished as joint second-highest goalscorer won the Bronze Boot in the latter.
Romelu Lukaku Biography
According to research Romelu Lukaku was born on May 13, 1993, in Antwerp, Northern Belgium, to Roger and Adolphine. Rukaku’s family belonged to the Belgian black minority community. His father was a keen fan of football and did not miss a single ‘Premier League’ match. Romelu would often spend hours watching the game on TV with his father.
Due to Lukaku’s tremendous passion for football, he was soon addicted to the sport. His father was a known footballer back in his days and had played in international matches for Zaire. However, despite his love for football, he was fairly good at academics. Romelu Lukaku has a younger brother, who’s by name Jordan, who followed Romelu in his passion for football, and both the brothers practiced together.
Romelo Lukaku Net Worth
According to a forbes report, the Belgian star has recently been made a brand ambassador of the wellness technology company. The 29-year-old signed a contract with Chelsea that nets him a whopping salary of 16.900.000,00 pounds per year. His net worth is predicted to be around $20 million in 2021, which includes the player’s salary, product advertisements, and brand endorsements.
Romelu Lukaku Net Worth: $20 million.
Market Value: €100.00m
Romelu Lukaku’s Salary Breakdown
Romelo Lukaku currently earns £16.9m a year, according to spotrac.com.
This means he earns
- 1,392,625.00 pounds per month!
- 325,000.00 pounds per week!
- 46,428.57 pounds per day!
- 1,934.52 pounds per hour!
- 32.24 pounds per minute!
- 0.54 pounds per second!
Lukaku Boots and Puma Deal
According to skysport, Romelu Lukaku in 2018 signed an endorsement deal with Puma, which was reportedly the largest deal in the German company’s history. In some years ago, Romelu Lukaku has also endorsed brands like Nike and Adidas and has been switching over regularly to the higher-paying brand.
Awards and achievements
- Belgian Pro League: 2009–10
- Serie A: 2020–21
- UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2019–20
- FIFA World Cup third place: 2018
- IFFHS World’s Best International Goal Scorer: 2020
- Belgian Sportsman Promising Talent of the Year: 2009
- Belgian Bronze Shoe: 2009
- Belgian Silver Shoe: 2010
- Ebony Shoe: 2011
- Everton Young Player of the Season: 2015–16
- Everton Goal of the Season: 2015–16
- Premier League Player of the Month: March 2017
- PFA Team of the Year: 2016–17 Premier League
- Everton Player of the Season: 2016–17
- Everton Players’ Player of the Season: 2016,17
- PFA Fans’ Player of the Month: August/September 2017
- FIFA World Cup Bronze Boot: 2018
- Italian Football Hall of Fame (David Astori Fair Play Award): 2019
- Premio internazionale Giacinto Facchetti: 2020
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2020
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2019–20
- UEFA Europa League Player of the Season: 2019–20
- Best Belgian Abroad: 2020
- Serie A MVP of the Month: February 2021
- Serie A Most Valuable Player: 2020–21
Net worth: $20 Million
Birth Name: Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli
Birth date: 13 May 1993
Birth Place: Antwerp, Belgium
Age: 28 Year Old
Birth Nation: Belgium
Father: Roger Lukaku
Mother: Adolphine Lukaku
Known For: Footballer
Source of income: Football
Ethnicity: Black Nation
Education: University degree
Siblings: Jordan Lukaku
Hair color: Black
Marital status: Still Single
Social Media: Instagram, Twitter