Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (South-East)
Req No: R000068367
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one.
- You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
- To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams
- Delivers NOS, shipment and share goals by executing the JBP plans in store/customer level
- Delivers superior Sales fundamentals to win with shoppers/buying influencers at the FMOT and Executes Perfectly at in-store/customer level.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with the minimum of a 2:1
- You must be able to domicile in Port Harcourt and speak Igbo
- You must have finished NYSC
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a team
- You value diversity and you’re aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?