Apply now for Truck Driver at Dangote Group, 2022.
This is to inform the public that recruitment for Truck Driver is ongoing at Dangote Group. Interested applicant Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable truck driving experience.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Ibese, Ogun
- We are recruiting professional truck drivers to be employed on a full time basis
- Candidates should be highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance.
- Maintain a positive attitude with
- Keep commercial driver license up to
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- To assist in keeping track of service/maintenance date of vehicle
- Ensure the truck is clean at all times (interior and exterior
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Get goods to the client on
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- A minimum of Secondary School (WAEC or NECO)
- Drivers age must be between the bracket of 30 years – 45 years old
- Must be a Nigerian National with no police record.
- A Valid National Driver’s License Class G or Class D
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable truck driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English or Pidgin English. Any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Highly competitive take home package
- Health insurance
- Trip bonus allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with photocopies and original copies (for sighting) of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorized Doctor/Clinic
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian Police Force
- Letter of Indigenization from Local Government Office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Completed Applications should be submitted at any “EMS Office” in any post office across Nigeria, and addressed to:
The Director of Transport,
Dangote Cement Plc,
Ibese, Ogun State.
Click here to apply