Oyo State College Of Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Basic Midwifery Admission Form -2022/2023 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Oyo State College Of Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan has officially released their Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain Oyo State College Of Midwifery Eleyele Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from 1st March 2022, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as a Midwife and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Midwifery (RM).
OYSCONME Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Midwifery Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
The online application must be completed on or before 31 January 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 7th – Friday, 11th February 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
- Date of Interview: Monday, 21st – Friday, 25th February 2022
- Venue: The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note:- No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payments should be done via the school website.
If you have any question concerning Oyo State College Of Midwifery Eleyele Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.