Entries are currently available for the NNPC Scholarship 2022-2023 for Nigerian undergraduates. The Nigerian National Petroleum Commission (NNPC) Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) venture partners provide NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This NNPC scholarship for undergraduate is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways NNPC demonstrates its commitment to the educational development in Nigeria. It is a part of NNPC rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector. Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
The NNPC is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
Host Nationality: The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria
The Total Scholarship is open to Nigerians to study in any university in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully founded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to 150,000 naira yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
NNPC National Merit Scholarships Eligibility:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC National Merit Scholarships:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your Jamb/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
More so, when filling the application form Ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. Even if your scholarship application was successful, it will be withdrawn with such a false statement are considered fraudulent.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC National Merit Scholarships deadline:
Applications will close on October 31, 2022. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2022, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
What You Need to Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2022-2023
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC scholarship 2022-2023 official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates World scholarship forum will be the first to notify you once the portal opens.
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1)…..document issued by a carrier which details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specified party
- Ship Documents
- Bill of lading
- Merchants List
- Clearance and Forwarding Receipts
(2). Communicating expectations and measurements relating to performance standards occurs during this function of management.
(3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its goal, make up the _________ of a business.
- external environment
- workers motivation
- internal environment
- social responsibility
(4). The current secretary general of the United states organization is
- Mr. Banki-Moon
- Kofi Anan
- Emeka Anyaoku
- Hillary Clinton
(5). The clue is related to Mystery in the same way as Warning is related to …
Remember for any question or assistance, drop a comment in the comment box below and we will do justice to it as quickly as possible.