NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form portal | www.nnpcgroup.com
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources.
NNPC Recruitment 2022
NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form portal | www.nnpcgroup.com. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has began the 2022 recruitment exercise. See more details below.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on NNPC Recruitment 2022. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment for 2022 is not currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NNPC recruitment portal (www.nnpcgroup.com), how to apply for NNPC 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NNPC Recruitment 2022.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NNPC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NNPC Recruitment Vacancies in Nigeria and Requirements
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre
- NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
- This experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory.
They are expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- Drive team performance and development.
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
Recommended: TOTAL/NNPC International Scholarship for Fresh Graduates in Nigeria
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Petroleum Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
- Human Resource Management
- Well Engineering
- General Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Health Safety and Environment
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants are advised to pay attention to the age and experience requirements specific to each job.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must possess minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
How to Apply NNPC Recruitment Vacancies in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply