National Ear Care Centre (NECC) Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Centre runs a 12 months Post Basic Ear, Nose and Throat Programme for Registered Nurses. This course holds from November.
National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission Requirements
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) Credits Passes in not more than two sittings which should include: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse.
- Two or more years experience in the clinical setting especially ORL Clinic will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission
Interested candidates are to obtain application forms online at necckaduna.com.ng on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) only.
Entrance Examination and Oral Interview Schedule
Date: 4th June, 2022
Venue: School of Post-Basic ORL NECC, Kaduna
Time: 8:am prompt
NB: Applicants are to come along with:
- Original copies of all their credentials
- Current practising license/evidence of payment for renewal
- Copy of application form
- Receipt of purchase of the form
Commencement of Session: 6th November 2022
Deadline: Application forms are to be filled and submitted online on or before the end of 15th May 2022 for further processing.
Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualifications and performance at the entrance examination and oral interview both of which will take place when announced at the Conference Hall of National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna, No. 3 Golf Course Road/ Independence Way, Kaduna.