The National Population Commission has officially activated its e-recruitment platform, which will be used to recruit ad-hoc staff for the national population and housing census that will take place in 2023. The Chairman of the National Population Commission, Nasir Isa-Kwarra, made this point clear while he was speaking at the launch of the portal in Abuja. He emphasised how important it is to have the best hands possible working on the census.
Inuwa Jalingo, the Census Manager, stated that the Commission is anticipating receiving over 25 million applications for the vacant jobs and that the process needed to be competitive, fair, and transparent. “The implementation of an e-Recruitment approach is to ensure broad applications from all across the country, minimise bias, and ensure that all qualified Nigerians are given equal opportunity to apply and be recruited and that no one is left behind,” he stated.
The National Population Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to serve as adhoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the following categories:
- Field Coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Supervisors and;
How to Apply for National Population Commission Recruitment 2023
- Go to the National Population Commission (NPC) 2023 Recruitment portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November 2022.
- The application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
For Enquiries: Call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org