The Nasarawa State Civil Service calls for enrollment in the various vacancies in the ministry. This post should be read carefully by interested people who want to apply for the job because it is a detailed guide on how to apply for Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment in 2022 and the requirements on how to apply for this year’s teaching opportunity.
The Nasarawa State Government and Civil Service Jobs Criteria for vacancies are out and updated on the official State Portal.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
It is required that interested and eligible candidates will receive application forms at the address below:
Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission,
Along Makurdi Road,
Lafia – Nasarawa State.
- Candidates are to submit completed Application Forms on or before the closing date above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
SEE ALSO: Oyo State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2022 | Apply For Teaching Jobs