Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and Degree programmes of the Mater Dei Polytechnic, Ugwuoba, Enugu State, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Mater Dei Polytechnic Courses
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Business Administration and Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The Prospective candidates should:
- Possess a minimum of five O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain the Admission/Application Forms at Mater Dei Polytechnic Main Campus or at the Liaison Offices across the nation.
For Enquiries, Call the Admission Officers on: 08082003464, 08037095787 or 08170200120.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Centre for Petroleum Geoscience Admission Form 2022