Windsox industries Limited is a wholly own indigenous owner with passion on food processing and production. Seeking to expand our product awareness within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer and Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- To chase and analyze the reasons for failure to turn an enquiry into a new order
- Producing a brand style guide that best capture the company or client’s voice and mission
- Researching previous successful campaign to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Working with other members of sales or marketing team to plan, make sales, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of FSLC qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Windsox.firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
SEE ALSO: FCE (T) Gombe Physical Screening for Degree Candidates 2022