Full List of Indigent Students Shortlisted for BSU Governing Council Scholarship.
The names of students shortlisted for the 2020 Benue State University (BSU) Governing Council Scholarship for Indigent Students have been released. All successfully shortlisted students are invited to an interaction with the Governing Council ad hoc Committee.
This is to invite students of the Benue State University whose names are contained in the attached list for an interaction with the Governing Council ad hoc Committee to implement Council’s Scholarship for Indigent Students as scheduled below:
Date: Tuesday, 18th September, 2020
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Senate Chamber
The affected students are to kindly bring along the following:
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- A copy of admission letter and UTME results/DE
- Copies of all original educational certificates
- A copy of course registration form for the current session
- 2 passport photographs of parents/guardians, phone number and contact address of same
- If a student is resident off-campus, residential address should be provided
- A copy of student ID card/National ID card/Voters card/Drivers licence
- A letter of identification from Heads of Departments
All affected students are to note the above information for strict compliance, please.
If you have challenge, kindly let us know immediately in the comment section below by dropping your email address and phone number for the next update.