Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Basic & Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) admission form below.
Kwcon Nursing Admission Form 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery, Ilorin (KWSCNMIL) General Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
The general public are by this notice informed that the sales of form for 2022/2023 academics session commenced today.
Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidate for admission into the General Nursing Education Programme must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2 sittings.
- The examination bodies approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are NECO and WAEC.
How to Apply for Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form.
- The College entrance examination procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 6th August, 2022
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
- Time: 8.00am
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Interested Candidates are to obtain the form online via the link above.
Fill in the required information and proceed to make payment online via the Remita platform.
CLOSING DATE: The application closes by midnight, 31st JULY, 2022.