Only final-year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Government (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
How to Apply for Kwara State Bursary Award
- Kindly log on to https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/
- Click on the Bursary Award Link
- Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2022 Bursary online.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport photograph.
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter.
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
A COMPULSORY PAYMENT OF #200 (TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) SHOULD BE MADE TO NAKSS ACCOUNT, AND THE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT, EITHER TELLER OR MOBILE APP TRANSFER RECEIPT, WOULD BE UPLOADED.
Account Number: 2182303124
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on November 11, 2022.
For More enquiry contact: 08169386520, 09035570808