KSUSTA Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | 1st Batch
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to check KSUSTA Admission List below.
The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the 2021/2022 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate degree programmes.
KSUSTA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
The underlisted candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero for the 2021/2022 academic session through UTME & DE for courses indicated against their respective names.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) first-degree programmes are to pay ₦5,000 as Admission Acceptance Fee and ₦1,000 for Students’ Registration Record Files separately into Ecobank with Account Number 4002006157 before coming for registration at the designated Registration Centre within the University with effect from Tuesday, 8th March 2022 to Friday, 25th March 2022. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
Admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Visit the University portal on www.ksusta.net to print out your Admission Status letter once you receive an SMS.
ALTERNATIVELY, KSUSTA prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.