KENPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly – Rivers State Polytechnic) (KENPOLY) has officially released their Pre-ND Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain KENPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly – Rivers State Polytechnic) various Pre- National Diploma (Pre-ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Rivers State Polytechnic Pre-ND Programmes & Duration
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Office Technology and Management
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES: Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Programme would last for one academic session of two semesters.
Rivers State Polytechnic Pre-ND Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Pre-National Diploma(Pre-ND) Programme are:
- Possession of a minimum of five passes in the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or their equivalent in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings” English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Candidates who possess passes in City and Guild, National Technical Certificate (NTC) and National Technical Education Board (NABTBTEB) may also be considered for Engineering and Technology’’ Courses.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the above examinations Board may also apply.
How to Apply for Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly Pre-ND Admission Form
STEP 1: Interested candidates for HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
UTME registration number
Phone Number and any other detail
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline: December 31st 2021.
If you have any question concerning KENPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.