KASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/22 Academic Session. Kaduna State University, post UTME screening exercise registration form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. KASU post UTME form is now available for sale online.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME screening form.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Tuesday, 1st November 2022 and end on Wednesday 30th November,2022
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 160 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: Wednesday 30th November,2022
For any enquiry or complain please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
If you need more updates on KASU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022, kindly drop your email in the comment section below and we will do well to keep you updated.