Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to inform all intending candidates that Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) has officially released their Supplementary Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain IAUE Supplementary Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
The UTME and Direct-Entry candidates who have not yet been admitted, but chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as first choice and have also registered for the 2021/2022 admission exercise, including those who did not choose the institution as first choice who scored 170 and above for B.Sc. Accounting & B.Sc Management, 150 and above for B.Sc Marketing, and Office & Information Management, and 140 and above for courses in Adult Education and Community Development e.g. Adult Education/English, Adult Education/Biology and others but wish to pursue a degree programme in the University are advised to pursue a supplementary admission into the under-listed programmes:
IAUE Supplementary Admission Available Courses
Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. FACULTY: HUMANITIES
- French and International Studies
- Education and French
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Music
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Education Fine and Applied Arts
B. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
2. FACULTY: BUSINESS STUDIES (BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.)
- Accounting (B.Sc.) – Score of 170 and above
- Office and Information Management (B.Sc) – Score of 150 and above
- Marketing (B.Sc) – Score of 150 and above
- Business Management (B.Sc) – Score of 170 and above
- Secretarial Studies (B.Sc.Ed) – Score of 140 and above.
C. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
3. FACULTY: NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Integrated Science
D. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
4. FACULTY: SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Education and Geography
E. Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed)
5. FACULTY: VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
F. Degree: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
6. FACULTY: EDUCATION
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Special Education
- Adult Education (Options in Adult Education/English, Adult Education/Biology etc)
How to Apply for IAUE Supplementary Admission Form
Proceed online to your JAMB Profile, effect change of course to your desired programme in strict compliance to the UTME and O’level combinations required for your programme of choice. Wrong combinations for your chosen programme will cause disqualification. Upload your O’level/A’level results on the JAMB portal.
Thereafter continue to monitor your admission on JAMB CAPS to know when you have been offered admission.
If you have any question concerning IAUE Supplementary Admission Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.