How to delete My Kuda Bank Account 2022
There are so many reason why we do something which is best known to us. You may have your own reason of deleting your kuda account.
There are some people that aren’t aware of what a kuda account is. In this article, we want to talk about kuda account and how to delete your kuda account.
Kuda bank is licensed by central bank of Nigeria (CBN) which is the first mobile bank in Nigeria.
A man called CEO Babs Ogundeyi heads the mobile bank. There are features that comes with this mobile bank. Check below for the features.
Features that comes with Kuda account
- Maintenance fee
- Free transfers
- Automatic savings
- Zero cards
There are more features than the above mentioned anyway. The registration number for the kuda account is: RC796975.
You can only carry out all the transaction on mobile. It’s not like first bank, UBA, e.t.c. it doesn’t have a physical location. If you would delete your account on kuda account, all your data would be thoroughly erased.
You can delete your kuda account in different ways. You may delete it through your email, PayPal, android, ipad and from your account. Let’s see how to delete your kuda account via your email address.
How to delete My Kuda Bank Account via email
- You have to sign in to your email that you used to register on kuda account
- Send a message to them that you want to have your kuda account deactivated, deleted or cancelled.
- The message you composed should be forwarded to Help@Kudabank.com
- Afterwards, your request would be processed by kuda once they receive it and they would delete your account.
All your transaction is done virtually. Your payment and transaction is done at zero charges. Let me show you how to delete your subscription on kuda account. Check below:
- you erase any subscriptions that you made on the Kuda banking application in anyway. Therefore, you must know that once you activate a plan, the cancellation cannot be done through manual means.
The plan is automatic. You also lose your subscription when you close your account if you are using trial period.
Kuda would block your account if they notice any activity or transaction that’s suspicious which is a huge amount of money being transferred into the account. The financial activity would have to be controlled and regulated.
You can also contact the customer care if you want to block your account In case you lose your ATM or you have any issues with your account. The customer care would send you details on how to block your account.
I hope this information would help you well enough to delete your kuda account if that’s your plan for viewing this page.