GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2022 for Warehouse Officer.
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
GUO Transport Company Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Ensure a Team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock both company ERP, physical and stock cards.
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of Requisition for Items needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 14 days from the date of this publication. Late applications will not be considered thereafter.
This is the official page you will always find information about GUO Transport Company Limited. You can always come here every time as we will be updating this page everyday.