GSPB Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | Pre-ND, Diploma & ND
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) various Pre-ND, Diploma and ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released. See how to check the GSPB Admission List below.
The management of the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) has released the pre-ND, Diploma and ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
GSPB admission list is now available online.
How to Check GSPB Admission List
Follow the link below to access the list on the school website:
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s) Statement of Results. For candidates who obtained their O’ level results in the year 2019 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s)on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- Only limited medical facilities are available for students in the Polytechnic Clinic. Students are therefore advised to make adequate financial arrangements for medication/hospitalization in case(s) of major ailments.
- You are to report for screening and registration on 28th March, 2022 to 15 April, 2022.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of fees must be made in full. This offer of admission is provisional and can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance. Accept my hearty congratulation.
If you have any question concerning GSPB Admission List 2021/2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.