FULOKOJA Post UTME 2022 – Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME screening form? See FULOKOJA Posting start date UTME 2022/2023. When will FULOKOJA screening begin for the 2022/2023 academic year. Learn how to apply for the FULOKOJA PUTME Screening Form online at the Post UTME portal for FULOKOJA www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2022
Lokoja Federal University has announced the release date of the Post-UTME Screening Form for the academic year 2022/2023. Candidates who have scored FULOKOJA Post UTME Cut Off Mark and of the Joint Admissions and Admissions Board (JAMB) can apply on the FULOKOJA portal www.fulokoja.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme.
If FULOKOJA is your first choice, you are eligible to apply for the FULOKOJA Post UTME 2022 screening form. Just follow all the steps and information detailed on this page to apply for PUTME at the Lokoja Federal University website.
FULOKOJA Post a request for UTME 2022
FULOKOJA has a lot of applicants who are unaware of the requirements for the FULOKOJA Post UTME. Well, this section will inform such people about the FULOKOJA Post UTME screening requirements and the documents they need to bring during the screening.
Does FULOKOJA hold Post UTME exams? Candidates who have been granted conditional admission on the JAMB Admissions Status Portal will be required to appear for screening at the Federal University of Lokoja for full admission procedures.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Date 2022
So when will FULOKOJA hold screening after UTME? FULOKOJA Post UTME screening dates are August 22, 2022 to August 26, 2022. Check your department’s screening times and locations at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2022/2023 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.