FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to notify all intending candidates that Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA), has officially released their Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FULOKOJA Direct Entry Form below.
All DIRECT ENTRY candidates who applied through JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) their 1st choice that the University will be open on Thursday, November 11, 2021 for the online submission of their bio-data, O’level and IJMB/NCE/ND/Bachelor’s Degree result through the university website.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form
Registration is strictly online. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2021/2022)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
Please note the following:
- THE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
- Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
- Only DE candidates who applied through the 2021 JAMB Registration Exercise and chose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.