FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) has officially released their Remedial Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form below.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into the degree programme of the University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form
Interested applicants can log in to www.remita.net then select pay TSA, select Federal government of Nigeria, select Federal University of Kashere then follow the process and pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira only (5,000.00) into the miscellaneous revenue of the University.
The payment could be made online or into any commercial Bank after the generation of the Remita Reference Number in favour of the University. The payment receipt shall be submitted to the School for collection of the application form.
All duly completed forms should be submitted to the Administrative secretary, SPGs along with the photocopies of the relevant documents.