FUGASHUA Admission List 2021/2022 – Check Official List Here
FUGASHUA Admission List PDF. Federal University Gashua Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out online.
All candidates who took part in the screening exercise of Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) and have successfully checked their result should proceed to access the provisional admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. You can check FUGASHUA Post UTME Result Here
This is to inform all anticipating applicants that, Federal University Gashua batch admission list has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session. Prospective candidates can follow the below procedures to access their FUGASHUA admission status.
How to Check FUGASHUA Admission List.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successful candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration has begun at the University campus.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The candidates are to come along with the original copies of their Credentials including JAMB Result Slip and Passport-size photographs.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you have any question concerning FUGASHUA Admission List 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below. Feel free to share this article with others to keep them informed.