FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to let all intending candidates know that Federal University Dutsin-Ma has officially released their Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Form below.
This page contains everything you need to know about FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry screening registration and the schedule of the screening exercise.
All DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice for 2021/2022 academic session admission are advise to register online for the screening exercise.
FUDutsin-ma Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
How to Apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Form
All eligible Direct Entry candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Registration period: 1st November 2021 – Thursday, 18th November 2021.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08030728712 and 08039715909.
If you have any question concerning FUDMA Direct Entry Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.