Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo for the following FULL-TIME COURSES for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
How to Apply for FSS Oyo HND, PPD, PD & PGD (GIS) Admission Form
Registration is online and starts on October 31, 2022.
The application Fee is N10,500.00 for HND Candidates and N15,500.00 for PPD, PD and PGD GIS Candidates.
The following is the procedure for the Online Admission Application:
- Visit the School Admission Portal at https://applications.fss-oyo.edu.ng/
- Click on Start a Fresh Application. This takes you to a page where you select your application type and fill in your bio-data.
- Once that has been filled, check the terms and conditions box and click on continue. Note: You will not be able to update your names after submitting this page
- You will be directed to the Payment Voucher Page, and you will get an email notifying you of your application and a pdf copy of your payment advice.
- Click on Pay Online, and you will be directed to the payment page.
- Once payment has been confirmed, go back to the homepage and click on continue application
- This takes you to a new page.
- Enter your Reference number/ UTME No, which was provided in your payment advice and continue.