FSS-Oyo Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | ND Full-Time
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Federal School of Surveying, FSS, Oyo, that the management of the institution has officially released their admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
The admission List contains only the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Federal School of Surveying Oyo Admission List
Currently, FSS Oyo prospective ND students can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the school website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school website.
- Visit FSS Oyo admission status checking portal at http://admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng/accesspage.aspx
- Supply your Application Number, Password and Email Address in the required columns
- Finally, click on the Login button to proceed with checking your admission status
Acceptance fee payment
- Log-in to your profile through http://admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng/acceptance-payment-guide.aspx, lock up your data if not locked
- Pay the acceptance fee and print out the acceptance/admission letter in your profile.
- ND applicants are however to check their status, accept the admission offer and print out their admission letter on JAMB CAPS profile first before proceeding to the school portal.
- Also, ND applicants are advised to apply for a change of course in their profiles in the School Portal(NOT JAMB PROFILE); in the case of not admitted to Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- ND applicants take note. if you are changing your course on the JAMB portal Pls note that you must also change it on the FSS Admission Portal before proceeding with payment for the acceptance fee.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, FSS Oyo prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FSS Oyo admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FSS Oyo admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you any enquiries on FSS Oyo admission list 2021, simply let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.