FCEP Admission List 2021/2022 is Out
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) NCE and degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released. See how to check FCEP Admission List below.
This is to inform the public that management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FCE Pankshin Admission List
Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission list is now available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education, Pankshin 2021/2022 admission list.
If you want to stay updated on FCEP Admission List 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.