Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano NCE Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch has been released.
This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano that the management of the institution has officially released their NCE admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
The FCE Kano NCE admission list has officially been uploaded on the school website.
How to Check FCE Kano NCE Admission List
- Go to the FCE Kano admission status checking portal at http://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Finally, click on “Login” to access your FCE Kano admission status
Things to do when you are Successfully admitted
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FCE Kano NCE admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.