ReelFruit founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package and distribute locally made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a competent and experienced executive assistant who is a curious self starter with sound critical thinking skills to provide strategic assistance to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for strategic planning, organizing, coordinating, and carrying out administrative and operational tasks to free the CEO’s time to allow for maximum time on other crucial matters.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact: among executives, clients, and other external stakeholders.
- Manage and explore internal and external communications for the CEO
- Prepare and compile reports, presentations, and correspondence; proposals, pitch decks, and speeches.
- Liaise with managers, executives, and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on projects, deliverables, and OKRs.
- Manage work and family diaries/schedules, scheduling meetings and appointments, prepare and send agendas and other related documents to attendees.
- Perform research for meetings, take minutes, follow up on detailed action points and track deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate projects, conferences, and events, while keeping track of timelines, deadlines, and other related matters.
- Conduct research and oversee office correspondence.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain efficient administrative procedures/systems.
- Collate and file expenses.
- Book and arrange travel, and accommodation for both private and work trips.
- Accompany the CEO on work and family trips (where necessary).
- Organize the CEO’s personal commitments.
- Provide general administrative support.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
- Minimum of B.A in English, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or any related discipline
- 3 years prior experience in a similar role
- MS Office, Google Suite, and English proficiency
- Great oral & written communication skills and reporting skills
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with great ability to prioritize and multitask
- Analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills
- Great attention to detail, versatile, action-focused and unflappable under pressure
- Hard working, flexible, and adaptable approach to work
- Reliable, discrete and confidentiality
- Ambitious and curious about business trends with great passion to learn and research
What we Offer
- Attractive salary
- Airtime allowance
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Quarterly team bondings
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.