In this article, we will provide you with vital information on Delta State Teachers recruitment 2022. Online Application For Recruitment Into The Delta State Technical Colleges is currently ongoing.
This article will provide information on the Delta State Teachers recruitment portal (firstname.lastname@example.org), how to apply for Delta State Teachers 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Online Application For Recruitment Into The Delta State Technical Colleges.
Applications are invited from the general public for the 2022/2023 Delta State Teachers recruitment 2022. The application form is available at the Delta State Teachers recruitment portal – technicaleducation.deltastate.gov.ng.
The question is do you have what it takes to get the job at the Delta State Technical Colleges Teachers recruitment? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2022.
2022 Requirements for Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
a. Induction/Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) will be added advantage
b. Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
In addition to this, interested candidates are expected to upload the following documents to the Ministry’s website; technicaleducation.deltastate.gov.ng.
a. All Academic/Professional Certificate (in respect of 1 above)
b. NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption Letter
c. Passport Photograph
d. Certificate of Local Government of Origin
e. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration
The subject areas, requirements and methods of application are as follows:
1 English Language/Studies B.A.Ed./B.Ed. English and Literature in English
2 Mathematics B.Sc.Ed./B.Ed. Mathematics
3 Basic Science B.Sc.Ed. (Integrated Science/Science Education)
4 Basic Technology B.Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
5 Civic Education/Security Education B.Ed. Social Sciences
6 Agricultural Science 7 I Historical Studies B.Sc.Ed./B.Ed. Agricultural Science B.Ed. History
8 Cultural & Creative Arts B.Ed. Fine and Applied Arts
9 Christian Religious Studies; B.Ed. Christian Religious Studies
10 Business Studies/Education B.Ed. Business Education/Secretarial Studies
11 Home Economics/ Catering Craft Practice B.Ed. Home Economics/Hospitality/Hotel Management/Food & Nutrition
12 Computer Science/ICT B.Sc.Ed./HND (Computer Science)
13 French B.A.Ed. (French)
14 Physics B.Sc. Ed. (Physics)
15 Biology B.Sc. Ed. (Biology)
16 Chemistry B.Sc.Ed. (Chemistry)
17 Economics B.Sc. Ed. (Economics)
18 Commerce B.Ed. (Commerce)
19 Financial Accounting B.Ed. (Accounting)
20 Motor Vehicle Mechanic Works B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./ B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering)
21 Block, Brick & Concreting/Building Construction B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or BEng./B.Tech/HND (Civil Engineering)
22 General Metal Work/Fabrication & Welding B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Metal & Fabrication)
23 Electrical Installation B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Electrical Engineering
24 Furniture /Woodwork B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Wood Engineering)
25 Garment Making Craft Practice B.Sc. Ed. (Technical Education) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Fashion & Design)
26 Bursars B.Sc. /HND (Accounting)
27 Guidance Counselors B.Sc. Ed (Guidance and Counseling)
28 Librarians B.Sc.Ed. ( Library Education/Library and Information Science
29 Workshops Attendants OND HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
Things to Note While Applying for Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2022.
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting the Portal on a regular basis.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on technicaleducation.deltastate.gov.ng
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- FJSC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Teach For Nigeria Recruitment
- AfCFTA Recruitment
- CRIN Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- NSPRI Recruitment
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
How to Apply for Delta State Teachers Recruitment
Applicants are to apply online. The application window is open from January 31 to midnight on February 13, 2022.
Applications are to be completed online and free of charge at Delta State Ministry of Secondary Educations portal/Delta State PPEB Portal/website: http://jobs.deltastatemobse.net.
- Click on the ‘START APPLICATION‘ button at the bottom of this page.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Disability or Special Needs you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Applicants are required to:
- Upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- Upload the following documents to the portal.
- All-Academic/Professional Certificates relevant to the application including FSLC, WASSCE/SSCE, Degrees, other relevant certificates.
- NYSC Certificate – Discharge, Exemption or Exclusion Certificates.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age duly certified by National Population Commission
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Valid means of identification (preferably National Identity Card)
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘SAVE and CONTINUE’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL – containing your UserID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you (PLEASE NOTE: Your UserID and PASSWORD will also be DISPLAYED under the registration status on the application page). Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: email@example.com – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualifications. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification, you are expected to state ONLY the FIRST DEGREE Tertiary education qualification you possess. Click on the ‘ADD TERTIARY EDUCATION’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the NEXT button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state your NYSC status and select the POST APPLIED FOR . Please ensure that the Post Applied for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘COMPLETE APPLICATION’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before comfirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 336 hours (14 Days) to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
Applicants are required to scan and upload the following documents:
- A clear and recent passport photograph
- All academic/professional certificates relevant to the application including First School Leaving Certificate; WASSC/SSC, Degrees, other relevant professional certificates.
- NYSC Certificate – Discharge, Exemption or Exclusion Certificates.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age duly certified by National Population Commission.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Valid means of identification (preferably National Identity Card).
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by SMS and email and invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT will be invited for Oral Interview/Microteaching Practicum.
If you want to stay updated on Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.