The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgement slip.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- The online application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
- The application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, 23rd September, 2022
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about DELSU Post UTME Form 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.