Apply for the current Customer Relationship Officer Job in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2022. See job description, eligibility and how to apply.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Customer Relationship Officer Job in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2022
We are recruiting for the following position:
Job Position: Customer Relationship Officer, Customer Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Up and Cross sell MTN products and Services (Telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Collaborate with Segment management to develop customised educational content for customer education
- Combine customer care, sales, and routine administrative tasks
- Generate funds from sales and render after sales support service
- Handle cash and ensure correct amounts paid
- Collect customer phones for warranty repairs
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Next Hot Jobs!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here.