COOU Part-Time/Weekend Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU part-time degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain COOU Part-Time Admission Form
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the listed undergraduate Part-Time/Weekend Programme of CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, for 2021/2022 session:
• B. A English
• B. A Igbo Language
• B. A Religion
• B. A History & International relations
• B. Sc Business Administration
• B. Sc Economics
• B. Sc Mass Communication
• B. Sc Public Administration
• B. Sc Political Science
• B. Sc Entrepreneurial Studies
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc Sociology
• B. Sc Accountancy B.Sc. Marketing
• B. Sc Philosophy
• B. Sc Psychology
• B. Sc Criminology & Security Studies
• B. Ed Arts & Social Sciences
• B. Ed Educational Foundation
• B. Ed Vocational Education
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
• Direct entry: OND, HND, BSc, BA
• Normal entry: NUC Admission Requirements.
• Direct entry: 4 Years
• Normal entry: 5 Years
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES;
* Affordable school fees
* Opportunity to work and study
* JAMB Examination not required for admission
* Absence of unnecessary fees
How to Apply for COOU Part-Time Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the University Portal https://portal.coou.edu.ng/modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=6 to generate a payment invoice with their Phone Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
Admission forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) in any Commercial Bank, after generating Remita from the School Portal (portal.coou.edu.ng).
Signed: Dr Agubata, N. S.
Dr Onyekwere, R. U
For enquiries, call: 08036685030; 08037404451; 08035813071.